An Overview of the Endocannabinoid System
Human body is made of numerous systems including circulatory system, respiratory system, reproductive system, integumentary system, nervous systems, endocrine system, digestive system and last but not least, Endocannabinoid System. Our inner organs are in continuous function and contact with each other by using numerous veins, arteries, and sensory organs. These systems sometimes get disturbed, tired, or ill due to any reason and cause various physical and mental health issues.
“The main role of keeping your physiology and health in order is played by Endocannabinoid System”.
How the Endocannabinoid System was discovered?
Most of the people don’t know much about Endocannabinoid System and neither it’s taught at the school level. First reason in this regard is, the system was found not so long ago. 1990 was the first time when this system was discovered. Different scientists took part in this discovery including L.A. Matsuda.
The system was discovered when scientist and research workers were trying to find the reasons and effects of intoxicating herbs like marijuana on human body. There they came to find the most complicated yet important system of human body Endocannabinoid System. They found that Endocannabinoid System is attached to basic systems of human body like immune system, digestive system, and even to nervous system and helps then in proper functioning.
Also, doctors have found that when we work in rehabilitation for our Endocannabinoid System, we can cover and cure most of the basic and foremost issues occurring in our body. We need to keep Endocannabinoid receptors from getting affected in order to restore the body and promote better health. Cannabinoid are the keys to receptors that unlock various functions and helps in promoting health.
How does the Endocannabinoid System Work?
The specific function of Endocannabinoid system is homeostasis or stabling the body in a balanced way. There are many physiological systems functioning in the brain and body of humans. Some of the areas are over active and we need to turn them down. On the other hand, there are also some physiological systems in our body that are underactive or we can say sluggish and we need to bring them up to do proper work. THC, the well-recognized psychoactive compound found in medical marijuana activates receptors to elicit a chemical response.
So, the idea of turning down the overactive systems and bringing up the sluggish ones, is creating the homeostasis between functions is done by the EDCS. Our body has the capacity naturally to maintain and keep the balance however sometimes due to any reason this basic and natural ability of the body stops working. So we have to use some ways in order to make our Endocannabinoid System work properly. A healthy Endocannabinoid System means nervous system, immune system, and hormonal systems are working properly.
How to Make The Endocannabinoid System Work Properly?
Well, what you do when your body is not functioning well? You go to a doctor who suggests you some medicines or supplements that you have to take on daily basis for some times or on continuous basis. Same thing you would do here. Some ingredients found in various natural goods and materials can stimulate the balance of Endocannabinoid System. Such as;
- Chocolates: you would have seen that many studies and researches suggest that eating chocolates makes you feel better. It helps you better your mood.
- Meditation: it is another way of bringing your body functions into balance and helping Endocannabinoid System to work properly.
- Cannabidiol: This will help your body to stimulate the under-functioning receptors and cooling down the overactive ones.
- Animal/mother milks: It is given to the child during breastfeeding and it is a great source of getting Cannabidiol in order to help Endocannabinoid System working properly.
- Using cannabinoid supplements: all with this, you can also go to an option of using cannabinoid supplements to make your Endocannabinoid system works properly. However, you have to take care of many things while purchasing these cannabinoid supplements.
How to Use and Buy Cannabinoid Supplements?
- Make sure the company you choose to by supplements has good market reputation.
- Secondly, go for a company that makes supplements with natural elements and not the artificial ones.
- Natural supplements are safe to use and they doesn’t bring harm to your body or its functions in the long run. Also, leaving them cause no side effects.
- To use supplements, you will have to the page prescribed by the maker. Do not use your own formulas and timing to use supplements.
- Try to keep record of before and after using supplements like if these are bringing good effects on your health or not.
So this was all about Endocannabinoid System says experts marijuana doctors, its benefits, functions, and what you can do to maintain its functioning.
What Does The Endocannabinoid System Do?
The experts are still researching and there is so much information yet to be discovered about Endocannabinoid System. Whatever has been found so far; it is the most basic system to influence our feelings. Problem in the Endocannabinoid System means lack of appetite, mood swings, hormonal issues, and all sorts of imbalanced vital physiological functions of our body. The Endocannabinoid System involves in bringing sleep, making you feel hungry, feeling pain, and even it even stimulates memory and moods.
So you can say that Endocannabinoid System helps all other systems of our body to work properly whether it is reproduction, sensory system, or the feelings. Moreover, as you know that our body is made of millions and trillions of receptors, the Endocannabinoid receptors are cover the large number of receptor. Even the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine receptors are less in numbers that the Endocannabinoid receptors.
What are The Benefits of a Healthy Endocannabinoid System?
Well, there are many systems of body that works together with the Endocannabinoid System and most of the receptors are also related to Endocannabinoid, hence the main balance in the body and its functions is brought by a Healthy Endocannabinoid System. When there is malfunctioning in the Endocannabinoid System or ECS, numerous types of major health issues and diseases occur. These problems and issues include:
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Pregnancy issues
- Digestion problems
- Insensitivity to pain
- Mood swings
- Appetite problem
Interested in more information on how to get a medical marijuana card in Florida? Find out what the qualifying conditions are and get started on yours today. Contact us for more information or visit our blog to learn more. All Natural Health Certifications.