Get A Medical Marijuana Card in Orlando
Orlando Florida is located in Orange County and is known for its historical attractions such as:
- Orange County Regional History Center – 65 E Central Blvd – Orlando, FL.
- Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art – 445 N Park Ave – Winter Park, FL.
- Winter Park Scenic/Historical Boat Tour – 312 E Morse Blvd – Winter Park, FL.
- Fort Christmas Historical Park – 1300 N Fort Christmas Rd – Christmas, FL.
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- Orange County Regional History Center
- Kissimmee Main Street
- Flying Tigers Warbird Restoration Museum
- Well's Built Museum of African American History & Culture
- The Royal Palm Railway Experience
- Holy Land Experience
- Tinker Field and many others
It is also the center of the medical marijuana boom in Florida. You can find florida marijuana doctors and dispensaries in the area such as MUV, Trulieve, Fluent, Curaleaf, Surterra Wellness and more coming soon. Give edocmmj.com a call today to get started (800) 303-9916.
Get Certified For Medical Marijuana in Orlando Today
The first step to becoming a medical marijuana patient in Florida is to get your medical records and make an appointment with a medical marijuana doctor Orlando at a location near you. The Orlando marijuana doctor must be registered and certified in with the state of Florida's Medical Marijuana Use Registry Office.
Additionally you must be 18 years of age and provide a valid Florida ID or another form of proof of residence. Minors are accepted yet must have 2 medical marijuana doctor opinions as required by the State. According to the OMMU, the average application approval time is 5-10 business days. For any questions or concerns regarding your application, you may contact the OMMU directly at (800) 808-9580 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you secure your medical marijuana card approval from the State you can visit a Florida marijuana dispensary in your area and purchase products.
If you are approved for a recommendation, your physician will enter your information into the Florida Medical Marijuana Use Registry, allowing you to apply for your Registry ID Card through the Florida Department of Health’s OMMU (Office of Medical Marijuana Use).
What Conditions Qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card in Orlando
What are the qualifications to get a medical marijuana card in Florida? Please view the list of conditions below to see if you qualify for the medical marijuana program in Florida:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those above
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition.
- Call for your condition
390 N Orange Ave St. 2300,
Orlando, FL 32801
Give us a call (800) 303-9916 or contact us to book your appointment online and we’ll quickly walk through the process of obtaining a medical marijuana card in Florida. It’s an easy process as long as you’re working with the right people. We have been in business since the start of amendment 2. October of 2016 to be exact. We know the ropes and will get you through the process quickly and easily. We again will assist you with your Florida marijuana doctors recommendation and medical marijuana card license all in 3 quick easy steps. Schedule your appoint by phone or online, in person visit with the doctor and receive your card. Its that easy!